Whether you are installing Laminate, Vinyl Plank or Wood Floors
this is for YOU!
Over 30 videos to guide you
Getting Started Guide
Full Support for your questions
Step by Step Guide – from start to finish
With access to the step by step guide you will know where to start and how to finish. I walk you through each step to the very end, so it makes it very simple to complete your project.
It doesn’t matter if you only have 1 room or an entire house, this invaluable guide will get you to the finish line.
It is very simple follow along for any skill level!
These are all the same exact steps I follow everyday on all of my installations.
Here is how I like to use video to answer your questions- Take a look
It makes sense to answer questions this way
Get detailed answers to your questions, that’s what we all want, right?
Of course that is what we want!
I like to answer questions visually, it makes it a lot easier for you and for me! This is a very useful tool and I am sure that you will enjoy using it.
You can ask your questions right inside the University and your question will be answered and a link to a screencast video will be given to you.
It’s that simple!
Our Members Area
- access to all EXCLUSIVE videos (Add free)
- access to the Private Community
- Post questions in the News Feed or in the Forums
- access to the Private Facebook Group
- Support from me (Joe Letendre) for all questions
- Access to a Installation Blueprint of your drawing. I will walk you through your Project using your drawing. A video telling you how to start, where to start, plank direction, how to install from one room to another and more…
Members Area- How it Works
- Login to Laminate University to access the videos, guides and support
- From the menu you will find several guides to follow
- Videos are also grouped together for easy reference to your situation. FOR EXAMPLE- prep, bathrooms, halls, cutting planks and ect..
- Use the Dashboard where there is a description and link to ALL the videos and Guides.
Our Own Community inside the University
- We have a built in Activity Feed(News Feed) Facebook is NOT required
- Post your questions, drawings, Pics or just say hi.
- 6 Forums to choose from to ask questions, share pics of completed projects and to see reviews from members on the brand of Flooring they used for their home.
- Post any questions you have either for me or for the group
- You can also private message me.
Private Facebook Group- How it Works
- Login to Laminate University to access the link to join
- Request to join the Private Facebook Group and then share with the group or ask questions.
- Use the Private group to ask questions or post videos.
- This is an addition and alternat6ive to the Private Community inside Laminate University.
Trusted & Experienced
Laminate University has been around for almost 10 years helping other DIY’ers and Pros just like you. I have been an installer for over 30 years and the methods and tips that I share inside my videos are exactly what I use on the job everyday and they work!
A Completed Project
It is a fact that 99% of the members of Laminate University FINISH their project! The methods I use are really simple to learn, the videos get straight to the point, so you learn quickly and that combination helps get the project done!
I am on the site and the private facebook group to answer questions for you.I also use email for those of you who choose to use that for your communication. I will also schedule a call with you, if that is a way you want to communicate.
Appointments Available for Phone Calls
To better serve you, there are time slots available for you to schedule a time for us to talk on the phone and they are available Monday thru Saturday. There is NO LIMIT on the amount of times that you use these slots.
I am a DIY’er good but not the best.????”
Thank you so much for all your videos. They have been extremely helpful in planning my laminate flooring install. ”
Where to Start Series
In this Brand New Series I walk you through a few Super Simple steps that will have you ready to start your installation in as little as 15 minutes. Yes, it is that easy and it is only available inside Laminate University.
I will share with you the simple guidelines to follow when determining your plank direction, this is a video you don’t want to miss. Remember this – You are the final decision maker!
Which Room do you start in
There are several things to consider when deciding where to start installing the plank. I will show you the things you need to avoid when making this decision.
Layout is the most important part of your installation. It will help you avoid trouble and it will ensure that you will get the professional looking installation that you want and deserve.
Multiple Room Installation
My where to start series will provide you the planning and knowledge that you need to flawlessly move from one room to another with your plank installation.
What else is Inside Laminate University
Where to start
DON’T JUST START WITH A FULL PLANK!
There is planning involved if you want to have a successful plank installation.
My where to start guide will definitely help!
You will also be able to share drawings with me and I will help you get started.
Installing the First few rows of plank
The first few rows can be a challenge to get together and then into their proper position
and if done correctly you can expect a smooth installation.
This step is the key to your entire installation and in this video, I will guide you with a few but, simple steps
Installing into Multiple rooms AVOIDING TRANSITIONS
Most installations consist of multiple rooms
I am sure that most would agree that it would be nice not to use transitions in those doorways.
This can be done!
and as a matter of fact, this is exactly how I do it on all of my installations and you can too.
I will show you how to flow the plank into other rooms without using transitions.
If this is done correctly, you will never have an issue.
Installing planks into doorways
Doorways that go into closets, bedrooms, stairways, exterior doors and ect….
They don’t have to be difficult!
I will show you a few tips that I use to help make this an easy task for you!
Installing plank in a hallway
Hallways can be the biggest challenge in a Laminate or Vinyl Plank installation.
There are doors, closets, twists and turns and a lot of cutting involved.
I have suffered the tears of a hallway installation and you do not need too!!
I will show you how to do this the easiest way possible. I have developed a method that simplifies a hallway installation. I know this video will be a lifesaver for you!
Easy Measuring Guide for all plank cuts
I will show you how to easily measure cuts that need to be made from row to row.
I will also show you how to mark and cut planks that go against walls, into door jambs, around corners around vents and more.
All by using one quick and easy technique.
Most projects need some sort of floor prep done before you can install your plank.
There are some projects that need just a little prep and some that need a major overhaul to the floor.
That is okay! I got you covered here. I will share with you some great techniques and tips on how to get this done.
I will also share with you the products you should use so, you don’t buy the garbage that is out there.
I know that this can be overwhelming to anyone who has never done this before but, with my help and my video, you will definetly get you through this.
Installing Plank in rooms with angles
A project with angled walls and cabinets can be enough to scare any DIY’er and even a PRO away from trying this on their own.
DON’T LET THIS SCARE YOU!!
Relax, because I have just the video for you! I will walk you through many different situations that will apply to your situation.
I will share with you some super easy methods to get you right past these angles. They are really not as tough as they would seem to be.
I will share with you where transitions are needed and where they are not.
I will also show you the different types of transitions that are available to you and how to install them.
Sadly, most of the time a transition that is needed, needs to be modified some way or another. But the good news is, I am here to help with that!
I share many tips with you on this subject and I will help walk you through it.
There is so much more inside Laminate University-
- cutting around vents
- installing around islands
- private Facebook Group
- Knowledgeable Support
- Installing in bathrooms
- installing to stair railings
- cutting doorjambs
- tools I use
Our Pricing Plans
One Year MembershipACCESS FOR One Year
– Access to ALL videos
– Access to Complete Installation Guide
– Access to Private Community
– Access to Private Facebook Group
– Access to Full Support- Forums, Private Activity Feed, email, facebook or by phone
– ACCESS for ONE YEAR
– I (Joe Letendre) will be available to you to answer questions and coach you through your project.